Whether you are a new landlord, or an existing landlord frustrated with a poor, yet expensive service provided by a high estate agent please speak to Richardson and we are confident you will instantly see the benefits of our professional approach to property lettings. With our Chartered Surveying pedigree and RICS qualifications we offer the property industries highest standards which are reflected in the exceptional service levels that all our landlords enjoy.
What sets us apart and why should you entrust Richardson with your rental property?
- Full Management - Our “simplicity” management package means our landlords just pay a competitive monthly commission whilst rent is being received. We do not charge any marketing fees, set-up costs, registration or renewal fees or hidden/additional fees that are chargeable at a later date. Whilst we are collecting rent we simply retain our commission and forward the balance of the rent proceeds to you.
- Deposits – We do not offer “No Deposit” options. Industry reports are showing that the no deposit/insurance options aren’t working in ensuring that outgoing tenants leave the house in tip- top condition. We hold a “cash” deposit fund equal to 5 weeks rent in our account and advise on the deposit return at the end of the tenancy.
- Holding Deposits - We believe that it is essential for us to find you the right tenant and unlike many agents we do not work on a first come, first served basis with our tenant selection as the first person to view may not be the best option for you. In this regard we do not take Holding Deposits as this restricts you to the first person to pay the holding charge, with later candidates sometimes being the better option for your property.
- Contractor Referrals – When we instruct any tradesman to work on your behalf, we do not take any commission or hidden kickbacks for issuing the job. This results in lower maintenance costs for you.
- Mid-Term Renewals – Tenancy law dictates that at the end of the fixed term, all Assured Shorthold Tenancies continue on a statutory periodic month-to-month basis. Whilst some agents levy additional charges to landlords for needless Mid-Term Tenancy Renewals, we allow our agreements to revert to a Housing Act rolling monthly format.
At Richardson we will always act in your best interests and the best interests of your rental property. We offer highly competitive commission rates and aim to take the stress out of property rental.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation discussion on 01780 762433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org